Assistant Tutor Program
Hunter Drama’s Assistant Tutor Program enables senior students the opportunity to learn, observe and participate in the delivery of our Hunter Drama Syllabus. Working directly with your Hunter Drama Tutors, students who are selected to participate in this program will gain valuable training and experience providing a stepping stone to becoming a Hunter Drama Tutor.
Responsibilities of our Assistant Tutors include:
– Taking class attendance
– Running warm up and cool down games
– Helping with behaviour management of students
– Collaborating with students to create class performances
– Helping Hunter Drama tutor communicate with families
– Assisting Hunter Drama tutors during festivals/performances
– Helping with any future fundraising activities.
Requirements for application:
– Applicants must be aged 15 years or over.
– Applicants must have attended Hunter Drama a minimum of one year (4 terms)