Emerging Creatives Program
We are so excited to relaunch our Emerging Creatives Program in 2022.
This program is designed to give students who are wishing to develop skills in directing, musical directing, choreography and stage management first hand experience as a member of the creative team on each of our 2022 productions. As an Assistant Director, Assistant Musical Director, Assistant Choreographer or Assistant Stage Manager, students who are selected will gain valuable industry experience and will be provided a fantastic first step on their path to a career behind the scenes.
Responsibilities of our Emerging Creatives include:
– Attending auditions, rehearsals and production meetings
– Running warm up and cool down games
– Helping with behavior management of students
– Collaborating with lead creatives to create a compelling and dynamic production
– Helping with advertising productions
– Helping with any future fundraising activities
Requirements for application:
– Applicants must be aged between 15 and 21 years.
– Applicants must have attended Hunter Drama a minimum of one year (4 terms)
– Positive role model at Hunter Drama
– Excellent communication skills. Verbal and written
– Experience in the performing arts
– Displays passion and a willingness to learn
– Time management skills
APPLY NOW – Applications open 1st November & close 31st December 2021